מרסקות EZstrip™ TR Munchers
A new addition to the EZstrip™ family of products, the CT201 TR Muncher® has been designed specifically to meet on-site tanker discharge requirements and sludge/fat processing, for maceration of solids within the flow and protection of downstream equipment from blockages.
Installation of the EZstrip™ CT201 TR Muncher® is simple, with in-line flanges or the option of tanker coupling connections. Quick release inspection covers also allow in-situ replacement of the cutters, which can be specified to either 8.0mm, 5.5mm and 3.0mm thickness, to match the optimum particle size for specific process requirements.
Designed specifically for the efficient maceration of abrasive sludges, the EZstrip™ CT203/05 TR Munchers are very effective in capturing irregular shaped objects. The layback cutter shafts on this Muncher are set at an angle to the incoming flow. If a rejection cycle is necessary, the object can drop into the built-in trash trap set clear of and below the cutter stacks, preventing damage. The trash trap is fitted with a large diameter access port to enable easy removal, cleaning and flushing.
|m³/h||100 (CT201) 500 (CT203/205)||bar||0.4 (CT203/205)|
|gpm||440 (CT201) 2,200 (CT203/205)||psi||5 (CT203/205)|
|Tanker reception||Pump protection|
|Fat/sludge conditioning||Abrasive sludge maceration - CT203/205|
|Screenings in wash water - CT203/205||Organic waste maceration - CT203/205|
Features & Benefits
- A 'quick release access port allows the cutter assembly to be maintained in-place without removing the equipment and therefore reduces maintenance time.
- Rotational speed produces high torque, resulting in lower operating power at 1.5 or 2.2kW, which are available with energy efficient motors.
- Lower cutter tip speeds dramatically reduce wear rates. Slow speeds also ensure low noise and vibration, and good abrasion resistance.
- The off-loading requirements for 'on-stand' tankering are matched by the Munchers capacity.
- Pull-back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline.
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids maceration
- Shafts operate at differential speeds to promote a tearing action on the solids
- Pull back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline
- Cantilever shaft design eliminates the need for bottom bearings and seals, significantly reducing wearing components
- Patented built-in trash trap with clean-out ports to catch any rejected material
- Low cutter tip speeds, low power and low noise level
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
- Munchers can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC